- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: while using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information wecollect are your name and Email.
- Log data: we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete the contact form or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to the message you send us via the contact form.
- Analyse our website traffic and performance (with google analytics).
How do we store your data?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Company will NEVER send you information about products or services or share your data with other companies. In our google analytics account all options for sharing data with google are turned off. We share information through articles and messages on our company’s LinkedIn page only. This way it’s totally up to you to decide to follow us and stay up to date (customer cases, newsletter, special offers etc).
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access– You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification– You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure– You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability– You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website (Google Analytics)
- Optimizing performance on your device (ex. Youtube video’s)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analyzing – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org